" TRUST in Allah wont make the mountains smaller but make CLIMBING easier. DO NOT ask Allah for a lighter load, but ask Allah for a STRONGER BACK..."

Thursday, February 25, 2010

resuLts....when's it gonna be....

feelin really stressed. dunno when's the spm results comming out. there's one time when people said that it's gonna be out on the 25 of february, then somebody told me that its out on the 1st of march....and neither of those informations were correct. just cant help myself from being really nervous. i wonder how my results would turn out.... also felt nervous to go back to school. how may i react when me and my friends rounded up all together. well, it has been quite a long time since we all last met each other. that's for me for not going to the reunion they have planned several weeks before....



i really wonder how is my beloved school goin on nowadays. but, pretty sure its goin magnificently well. heh, hearing from those juniors, i think its not much of a worry to me..



the thing that's for sure, the school's gettin much more fancier and beautiful by days.....heh. cant wait to see.....

i'm actually really nervous to meet my teachers again. well, i'm not that kind of a good student back in my school days. always trouble...anyway, i do hope all my beloved teachers to accept my most sincere apologies to them. i admit that i'm sumtimes a jerk...but not every time. by all means, i apologize for all the silly mistakes i had done during my not-so-matured school days.......

0 comments: